Unique Christmas Stocking Filler Ideas
It can be hard to come up with unique Christmas stocking filler ideas, so we've taken the hard work out of the job for you this Christmas and rounded up our top ideas for Christmas stocking filler presents. Discover our token gift ideas below.
Top 5 Christmas Stocking Fillers Ideas
The clue is in the title - Stocking Fillers should fill up or add to the gifts that you're already giving to your kids, friends, family, Secret Santa and loved ones. So don't feel pressured to find expensive and luxury gifts to fill up their stockings with. Just have fun with it all and don't take it too seriously. Christmas is meant to be a time for spending time with the ones you love and at the end of the day, it's not the gifts that you give that's important. All of that aside, there are a few simple token gifts that your family and friends will love without breaking the bank!
Follow these top stocking filler ideas below instead:
1. Make them laugh!
Everyone likes a funny gift and stocking fillers are perfect for spreading smiles this Christmas. For kids and adults alike, a fun Christmas stocking idea that's guaranteed to make them laugh would be a great card or board game. For adults why not gift them great cocktail recipes cards to serve the best drinks for dinner parties? Alternatively, for children why not gift them fun mystery games in their stockings? Fun games and hilarious stocking filler presents are all part of the novelty on Christmas morning so just have some fun with it and you can't go wrong!
- Four Classic Bar Games In A Can
- The Cocktail Deck of Recipe Cards
- Dead Man’s Hand Premium Poker Set
- Host Your Own Escape Room Game
- You Complete Me 100 Piece Mini Shaped Jigsaw Puzzle
- Christian Lacroix Maison De Jeu 250 Piece 2-Sided Puzzle
2. Self-care at Christmas.
We all know that looking after yourself is important. From your mental wellbeing to your physical health prioritising your self-care is important for yourself and everyone around you. So, why not make it easier for your friends and family to take some time out and give them a gift to help them relax? Scented candles, diffuser sets, pouches and eye masks are all great self-care stocking gift ideas. What's more, they are inexpensive too! So include a little self-care present in their stockings this year. It's a token gift idea that they will love.
- Rockett St George Love To Love You Baby - Leather & Saffron Candle
- Waste Not - Pink Sustainable Self Care Kit
- Spode Creatures Of Curiosity Georgian Rose & Amber Floral Diffuser Set
- Into The Wine, Not The Label - Dan Levy Pouch Wash Bag
- Lola James Harper Rue Saint Honore Candle
- Fuck Off Black Eye Mask
Gifts that are personal are always a winner. From loveable wall plaques to personalised illustrated art, the more inventive you can be with your personalised gifts the better. After all, there's something about having your name on a gift that makes it that more special. Perhaps it's because it feels more thoughtful?! Either way, it's an easy Christmas stocking filler that your other half, kids and friends will adore. So, why not get a beautiful framed photograph or even a pouch bag that reminds the person of how amazing they are?
- Fucking Gorgeous Pouch Wash Bag
- Eye Heart You Art Print
- And They Lived Happily Ever After Metal Sign
- Love Is Love Embroidered Blush Pink Cushion
- Designated Drinker Tumbler Glass
- Brass & Glass Picture Frame - 8x10 Portrait
4. Food Stocking Fillers.
Everyone loves to eat, so foodie gifts are guaranteed to go down a storm on Christmas day. What's more, you needn't spend a lot on a food-inspired Christmas Stocking Filler Idea. So, whether they are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free or anything in between, a food-related gift is a wonderful go-to when stuck for gift ideas. Even better, if you fancy yourself as a star baker why not bake them something special, like mince pies or a chocolate yule log?
Alternatively, if you want to fill their stocking with something other than food, then why not give them cooking and kitchen gifts. Great kitchen stocking filler gifts include our chic ice cream sundae glass, a suave wooden tapas board, the cool bottle opener and our quirky storage jars.
- Vintage Champagne Glass With Gold Rim
- Cheeky Bottom White Ceramic Biscuit Jar With Lid
- Squeeze Me Glass Lemon Juicer
- Spode Creatures Of Curiosity Snake Print Tea Towel
- Set Of 3 Rockett St George Beeswax Food Wraps
- Comfort Food Storage Jar
5. Give them something they need.
Often overlooked, useful gifts are always a brilliant idea and most people normally really appreciate it. But, you don't just need to stick to socks (although that's a super useful gift too), you can actually get really creative with your ideas. Ideas such as their favourite cosmetics, coffee, miniature perfumes, stationery and gift vouchers will all go down a treat. So choose useful presents such as trinket trays, bookends, reusable shopper bags, stationery gifts, socks, gift cards, unique oven gloves and wash bags and travel essentials.
- I Can, I Will Charity Tote Bag - Black & Gold
- Set Of 2 Professional Procrastinator Floaty Pens
- Set Of 3 Rockett St George Beeswax Food Wraps
- Beech Wood Effect Large Halo Speaker
- Leopard Print Trinket Tray
- Been There Done That Pouch Wash Bag