Cole & Son Ready Mixed Wallpaper Paste - 2.5kg
About the Cole & Son Wallpaper Paste
This specially prepared and ready mixed wallpaper paste is made from the prestigious brand Cole & Son who specialise in luxurious, maximum quality wallpaper, so they know what they're talking about! This is the only wallpaper paste that Rockett St George recommend to use with our eclectic choice of wallpaper and mural offerings.
Based on a standard roll size of wallpaper - (roughly 10 metres long by 50 cm wide) you will require one 2.5kg tub for every 2 rolls of wallpaper. A 2.5kg tub will provide approximately 12.5 square meters coverage.
Advice For Paperhangers Non-Woven Wallpapers & Wall Murals
PREPARE THE WALLS:
After preparing the walls, line them with the appropriate grade of lining paper.
- We recommend using a traditional style, starch based, ready mixed tub paste for all wall coverings.
- PVA or PVC type adhesives are not suitable for our wallpaper as they may cause surface staining or adhesion problems.
- Avoid squeezing paste out of the joints.
- The paste should not come into contact with the printed side of the paper.
- THE WALLS SHOULD BE PASTED NOT THE WALLPAPER.
- Use a felt roller for smoothing.
WHAT TO DO:
- Only cut and hang 1 length at a time.
- Check which way up the design is before hanging.
- Do not crease the paper when folding lengths.
- Trim tops and bottoms of lengths with paperhangers shears or a sharp knife and a straight edge.
- Joints should be tightly butted and never overlap.
- Dark coloured wallpaper may need the edges coloured with a slightly lighter shade of chalk or pastel to prevent white edges showing.
- Where wallpaper rolls are numbered the hanging should be done in sequence.
STANDARD DELIVERY* £5.95 delivered within 3 weeks
COLLECT £0.00 from our Mid Sussex Warehouse. You will receive an email when your item is ready for collection.
Next day delivery is not available on this item.
STANDARD DELIVERY* £2.00 delivered within 3 days
*UK Mainland Only | Read our Non-UK Mainland & International Delivery Information for overseas charges. Please note: Some wallpapers cannot be sent outside the UK.
For further information on our delivery services please see our Delivery Information Page.
RETURNS PERIOD: within 14 days - Please ensure that you return your item to us in its original condition for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
RETURNS FORM: You can download a returns form to include in your parcel here.
RETURNS ADDRESS: Rockett St George Returns, Unit 12 Old Kiln Works, Ditchling Common, Hassocks, BN6 8SG
COST: You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us.
COLLECTION: We are happy to arrange a collection for you, this is charged at £5.95 and can be arranged by contacting our Customer Service team.
DPD DROPOFF SHOP: You can create a returns label & take your item to a DPD Dropoff Shop. This is charged at £4.50 per box for a standard delivery order.
WAREHOUSE DROP: You can return your item for free by dropping it off at our Mid Sussex Warehouse.
For further information please visit our Returns Information Page.