3 Tips For Your Christmas & New Years Eve Party
It's party season baby!
Tis' the season to get your glittery glad rags on and dance the night away. So, if you're hosting a party this year then you're in the right place...we've got all the essential tips you need for your Christmas or New Years party.
This year we are channelling our inner disco diva to kick off the party season and in unforgettable style. Plus of course, a dazzling disco-inspired party would not be complete without obligatory cocktails, a drinks trolley to display your spirits and glassware on and some delightful decor to match! So, if you want to discover the beauty of curated partyware, we have three amazing tips below to impress your guests and have a good time!
Top Tip No.1. Get Yourself The Mother of All Drinks Trolleys
At Rockett St George we think that drinks trolleys are a household essential!Not just for Christmas, Drinks Trolleys can be repurposed throughout the year. So, as the name suggests fill it will drink and cocktail essentials! Alternatively, you can use it as an additional side table or surface in your living room. Place a lamp on top and fill the shelves with ornaments and plants. If your drinks trolley is found in the kitchen then it is most likely full to the brim with your favourite tipple. So, be sure to invest in one you will love for years to come.
For a Disco Diva Christmas and New Years Eve Party, there are a few easy things that you can do to repurpose your drinks trolley for the occasion.
- Move your trolley into a prime spot in your home at Christmas. Make sure it is accessible to all your guests by choosing your style spot. This may be in the kitchen, living room or dining room, but wherever you choose, create a party space for any potential guests to gather around.
- For New Year's Eve, having a drinks trolley means you have the perfect place to congregate when the bells chime for the New Year. If you usually hang out in the Kitchen on New Years Eve then why not move your trolley into the kitchen? You can then be ready to be on hand to serve up your best boozy cocktails.
- Ultimately, however having a drinks trolley at your party means that guests, family and friends can help themselves to drinks leaving you more time to P.A.R.T.Y!
Top Tip No.2. Stock Up On Boozy Barware Essentials
Image Featuring: Gold Wall Mirror With Bar Shelf
A New Years Eve Party wouldn't be complete without some delicious cocktails. As such, it's absolutely essential to stock up on plenty of barware, cocktail mixers, glasses and booze.We love to create a make-shift bar on our drinks trolleys so here are our top ideas:
- Starting with the essentials, get your hands on some fabulous barware such as a quirky ice bucket, cocktail shaker plus bottle and wine openers. All of these pieces will add elegance and style to your drinks trolley whilst being fabulously functional.
- The glassware you display and present to guests at your party is imperative to a wonderful gathering. So, gloriously elegant or vintage in style, we have some glorious glassware choices for your party. Moreover, don't be afraid to mix and match your gorgeous glasses for a playful and eclectic look.
- Booze baby! Obviously, you can't forget the booze. Stockpile your favourite spirits and fizz and don't forget some non-alcoholic beverages for the non-drinkers. Sipsmith's does some lovely non-alcoholic liqueurs that taste just like the real deal.
3. Embellish & Accessorise To The Max
Now for the fun part!So, your drinks trolley is looking fab filled with booze and sparkling barware, now it's time to accessorise. The magical finishing touch that will make your drinks trolley stand out at your party, follow our quick and easy steps to embellish your party style spot.
- Starting with the backdrop hang garlands, stars and honeycomb balls to add interest!
- Then, use your favourite faux foliage to style on your drinks trolley, staircase or mantelpiece for a festive spruce up!
- Next, get your hands on some fabulous fairy lights. Twinkling fairy lights are perfect for intertwining with the greenery on your drinks trolley too.
- Follow the call of the disco ball! In pure party style, you've got to have a disco ball. Style disco balls next to your drinks trolley display for the ultimate party feel. We have a number of disco ball-themed accessories that would work perfectly for this and will bring 70s dancefloor fever to any space.
- Be quirky! Lastly, we want you to have fun with your styling so don't be afraid to be a little imaginative with your Drinks Trolley Display! You can shop our striking adornments here to uplift the look of any cocktail corner.
- Finally, confetti and glitter! Finish your Drinks trolley style spot off with a sprinkling of festive confetti and glitter. And if you dare to be different, illuminate your party with a stunning neon light. You will not regret it!
And there you have it! A fabulously festive party in 3 easy steps!
For more ideas and styling inspiration, head over to our Instagram @rockettstgeorge.co.uk