How to Return an Item
If you would like to make a return, please follow the 3 simple steps below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note: we do not offer a free returns service. To return an item, please arrange a return with your local post office or contact our customer service team to schedule a collection at a date of your convenience. The charge for our collection service is £5.95 and will be deducted from your refund. The collection service offered by Rockett St George is subject to the terms and conditions of the contracted courier company used and is subject to change. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the collection is at a time and date of your convenience, this cannot be guaranteed.
- All Items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any breakages, defects or discrepancies you must notify us within 24 hours. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
- Items must be returned in their original, unused condition. Items not returned in their original packaging will not be refunded.
- You are responsible for packaging the return appropriately. Any items which arrive back broken due to insufficient packaging will not be refunded.
- The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed. We are unable to refund your for your postage costs.
- When posting your item back, you must obtain proof of postage of your return. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- RSG Collection Service - If your item is too big or heavy to return to the post office please email the office firstname.lastname@example.org stating the item and your availability for a collection. Collection slots are Monday to Friday only. Our collection fee is £5.95 and will be deducted from your refund/credit note.
- Please note the collection service is only available for UK mainland customers.
- For items listed in our Large/ Fragile item delivery service our collection fee is £25.95.
- Refunds will be processed when the request to return is made within 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- All returns must be received by Rockett St George within 30 days from receipt of delivery to qualify for a refund. Credit notes will not be issued after 90 days from receipt of delivery.
- Personalised or made to order items, and earrings are non-refundable.
- We do not accept exchanges.
- You may return any unopened rolls of wallpaper. Any opened rolls of wallpaper will not be refunded.
- Please note SALE items are non-refundable. You may return items in the sale for a Credit note. Please note Sale items must be returned within 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- Personalised or bespoke items, earrings, items from the Food Hall, Gift vouchers and E- Vouchers are non-refundable.
FOR FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
- Please email our customer service email@example.com, within 24hrs of receipt of delivery. When emailing please include a photograph of the damaged/faulty item. We will then be able to discuss a replacement or a refund for you.
- Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
OTHER IMPORTANT RETURNS INFORMATION
- You will need to cover any import duties that may arise when returning items from another country.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
- All orders (including overseas orders) will be refunded in Sterling, within 48 hours of receipt of your return. Refunds may take up to 5 days to clear in your account. Rockett St George cannot be held responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result. We would ask our customers to consider this before placing any overseas orders.
CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY
- CHRISTMAS GIFT PURCHASES MADE AFTER 01/11/2016 ARE ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN UNTIL 14/01/2017. Our usual Terms and Conditions apply, as detailed above.