Christmas Decorating Ideas
If you are starting to prepare for the celebrations of the season, we have some fabulous Christmas Decor to get you in the festive mood! At Rockett St George, we love to get creative with the way we style our Christmas adornments. For this reason, our dazzling collection of decorations are guaranteed to wow your guests. On top of this, there's no better way to make an impact this festive season than with an oversized Pom Pom Wreath, adding unique drama and fun to your Christmas home decorations. Find out how to make your own Giant Christmas Wreath in 5 easy steps below.
Christmas Decoration Ideas To Make
What you will need:
- 1 x Large Hoop. If you have or can source a circular frame on a stand this would work perfectly, however, an old hoola hoop hung on the walls with a piece of string would also be a great idea for this.
- 1 x Pair of Scissors
- 1 x Roll of Sellotape
- Around 15-20 Cable Ties. Try and find cable ties in colours that match your decorations so that they don't stand out.
- Giant Honeycomb Balls. For this Giant Christmas Wreath Decoration, we've used our Set Of 2 Honeycomb Ball Decorations In Moss Green and our Set Of 2 Honeycomb Ball Decorations In Mustard Gold.
- Faux Plants and Ivy. Here we used our Fabulous Faux Trailing Ivy Posy and our Faux Wild Stems. Please note that the Faux Wild Stems are out of stock but we have plenty of glorious Faux Flower Stems for you to choose from.
How To Make A Giant Pom Pom Christmas Wreath Decoration
Step 1: Firstly, open up and secure your honeycomb ball in place using a paperclip. Next, attach the honeycomb ball to the hoop by its string using sellotape. Make absolutely sure that the string is firmly secured in place on the frame so that your honeycomb pom pom ball doesn't move.
Step 3: Continue to build the wild stems, ivy and honeycomb pom pom balls around the circumference of the circular frame for a full and leafy hoop! Be sure to distribute the colours evenly around the hoop to make an aesthetically pleasing display.
Step 4: Embellish the wreath with a few sprigs of wild stems and hang ivy from the hoop using your cable ties to add to the fullness and extra wow-factor.
Step 5: Ta daa! Standback and admire your DIY Christmas Wreath!
Enjoyed This Blog?! You May Also Like:
- 3 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS LAST FOREVER
- CREATE A WELCOMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS
- HOW TO STYLE & MAKE YOUR CHRISTMAS GARLAND