Hot List Terms and Conditions
Rockett St George HOT LIST Competition
These are the terms and conditions that govern the relationship between you, the entrant and Rockett St George
The competition is only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over.
The following people are not eligible to enter the competition: Employees of Rockett St George and their respective subsidiaries and associated companies. Immediate family members of Rockett St George, employees or members of their household.
Rockett St George assumes that by entering the competition you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
Entry to the competition is managed by Rockett St George ENTRY CONDITIONS
Entries can be submitted online through Rockett St George website.
October Hot List: Win a signed copy of the RSG debut book: 'Extraordinary Interiors'.
October Hot List:
Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries. One entry per person. Prize cannot be resold or transferred and there is no cash alternative. By entering the competition you are confirming you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions. Only entries received before the closing date will be entered into the free prize draw. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. If due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Any extras not detailed in the prize will be charged in full. The competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. The competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for entries will be midnight on October 31st 2017.
- The prize draw is to win 1 of 10 signed copies of the RSG debut book: Extraordinary Interiors.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The closing date for entry is 31st October 2017.
- The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random.
- The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of closing date of the prize draw.
- If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner within 3 days of notification of prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn.
- It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- No purchase is necessary for entry into this free prize draw.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- Open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over
- Winners must supply the following data: Name, address, and email address
- Winners must be available to sign on the day of delivery or arrange a suitable place for the delivery to be left.
- Competition promoter is Rockett St George.