Can I return an item I bought in the Sale?
Created by ben.merrell ben.merrell Aug 06, 2020 15:16:00 PM Published in Returns 32 Views.
Yes you can, our normal returns policy applies to all sale items.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What happens if I want to return an item?
- Can I arrange a Collection of my return?
- Can I take my return to a drop off shop local to me?
- Can I drop off my item at your warehouse?
- How long will my refund take?
- What happens if I have lost my returns form?
- What is the returns address?
- What happens if I want to return an item after the 14 days returns period?
- How do I arrange a return if I live outside the UK Mainland?
- Can I return an item that I bought at the Rockett St George Outlet Shop?
- Can I return unwanted rolls of wallpaper?
- Can I return an item to you that I bought at your concession or online at Liberty?
- What happens if my item arrives damaged?
- Can I cancel my order if I change my mind?
- Can I change my existing order?
- Christmas Returns Policy