Launched in 2007 by Jane Rockett and Lucy St George, Rockett St George is an online emporium of expressive homeware with an exceptionally quirky style that inspires and delights. Home to an eclectic mix of treasures which inject magic, charm and personality into interiors.Read Our Story
Cole & Son Ready Mixed Wallpaper Paste - 2.5kg
This specially prepared and ready mixed wallpaper paste is made from the prestigious brand Cole & Son who specialise in luxurious, maximum quality wallpaper, so they know what they're talking about! This is the on... See full description
Need to Know
FREE Mainland UK Standard Delivery & Specialist Courier Delivery on orders over £150. Unfortunately, this can not be offered on orders delivered outside of Mainland UK or Highlands & Islands postcodes.
You can find all our delivery options on our Delivery Information Page.
Simply return the item to us in one piece within 90 days to receive a refund.
Our most frequently asked returns questions are answered here:
What's your Christmas Returns Policy?
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it in its original condition within 90 days for a full refund (excluding original delivery fees).
How do I organise the return of an item?
Simply let us know that you wish to return an item within 90 days of purchase and then return the item to our Sussex Warehouse. We will then process your refund within 14 days of arrival with us.
- Do I need a returns form?
Where do I return my item to?
Rockett St George Returns, Unit 3 Old Kiln Works, Ditchling Common Industrial Estate, Hassocks, East Sussex, BN6 8SG
Do I have to pay for returning my item?
Yes, you are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us.
Can you organise a collection for my return?
Yes, we are happy to arrange a collection for you, this is charged at £2.95 for standard items and £35 for specialist courier items and can be arranged by contacting our Customer Service Team.
Can I drop off my return at a shop?
Yes, you can create a returns label & take your item to a DPD Dropoff Shop. This is charged at £4.50 per box for a standard delivery order. Specialist Courier items will need to have a collection arrange via our Customer Service Team.
Can I return my item to your Warehouse?
Normally you can yes, you can return your item for free by dropping it off at our Mid Sussex Warehouse. However, due to Covid-19 our warehouse is currently closed to the public. Please contact our Customer Service team on 01444 253391 and they'll advise. We're open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays).
You can find even more Q&As regarding returns and refunds on our Returns Information Page.
About the Cole & Son Wallpaper Paste
This specially prepared and ready mixed wallpaper paste is made from the prestigious brand Cole & Son who specialise in luxurious, maximum quality wallpaper, so they know what they're talking about! This is the only wallpaper paste that Rockett St George recommends using with our eclectic choice of wallpaper and mural offerings.
Based on a standard roll size of wallpaper - (roughly 10 metres long by 50 cm wide) you will require one 2.5kg tub for every 2 rolls of wallpaper. A 2.5kg tub will provide approximately 12.5 square meters of coverage.
Advice For Paperhangers Non-Woven Wallpapers & Wall Murals
PREPARE THE WALLS:
After preparing the walls, line them with the appropriate grade of lining paper.
- We recommend using a traditional style, starch-based, ready mixed tub paste for all wall coverings.
- PVA or PVC type adhesives are not suitable for our wallpaper as they may cause surface staining or adhesion problems.
- Avoid squeezing paste out of the joints.
- The paste should not come into contact with the printed side of the paper.
- THE WALLS SHOULD BE PASTED NOT THE WALLPAPER.
- Use a felt roller for smoothing.
WHAT TO DO:
- Only cut and hang 1 length at a time.
- Check which way up the design is before hanging.
- Do not crease the paper when folding lengths.
- Trim tops and bottoms of lengths with paperhangers shears or a sharp knife and a straight edge.
- Joints should be tightly butted and never overlap.
- Dark coloured wallpaper may need the edges coloured with a slightly lighter shade of chalk or pastel to prevent white edges from showing.
- Where wallpaper rolls are numbered the hanging should be done in sequence.