Careers at Rockett St George
CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM MANAGER - SUSSEX OFFICE
If you are looking to further develop your career in customer service management and join a successful driven and growing department at Rockett St George, we are keen to hear from you!
Join us as the new Customer Service Team Manager within our Head Office on Ditchling Industrial Estate. We provide a wide range of unique and quirky homeware to both customers, interior designers and trade clients.
What will you be doing?
As our Customer Service Team Manager, you’ll be leading and developing the customer service team to provide the highest levels of service. You’ll be supporting business growth, by delivering proactive customer service and support to sales activities, whilst ensuring that agreed levels of service and quality standards are exceeded.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee and mentor the Customer Service Team. Encourage, motivate and train when necessary.
- Ensure appropriate performance management, induction, training and personal development processes are in place, to ensure delivering support to the on-going development of high performing, customer service team.
- Lead a sales culture within the team ensuring that the team offer excellent customer service.
- Report on and communicate to Senior Management on all aspects of customer services activity.
- To implement management programmes associated with new product launches and system change.
- To identify and resolve escalated or recurring customer issues.
- Continually review and develop quality measures, taking corrective action when quality or service levels fail to meet required standards.
- To be the point of contact for issues that require escalation.
- Labelling the inbox on a daily basis, assigning emails to relevant team members as per their skills and job description.
- Handling all VIP- new membership’s renewal dates adding to the mailing list etc.
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards by constant reviewing of current system and procedures.
- Liaising with all departments about customer service issues.
- Attend Monthly Management Meeting with a report of activity.
- Ensure that trade orders are managed efficiently and that stock is allocated and ordered in when required.
- Support when processing bespoke order requests and following it through from the beginning to the end.
What do you need?
As our Customer Service Team Manager, we are looking for you to have experience in managing a customer service team in a retail environment. You'll be confident when working to maintain and exceed service level agreements. You'll be self-motivated, with excellent communication and decision-making skills, as well possessing the ability to motivate others. Above all, you'll have a passion for service excellence that drives you to support and guide your team to consistently deliver an amazing customer experience.
In this role, you’ll gain a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with us, as we evolve and grow to meet an ever- demanding customer base.
If this opportunity appeals, please apply today!
About Rockett St George:
We are a fun-filled and busy online homeware company based just outside of Ditchling Village in Sussex. Home to an extraordinary mix of treasures which inject magic, charm and personality into interiors; company founders Jane Rockett and Lucy St George set up their online interiors’ emporium in 2007. Twelve years later (and still best friends!) Rockett St George has grown from a kitchen table start-up to the coveted brand that it is today. A treasure trove of oddities and curiosities, Jane and Lucy design and curate their collections in collaboration with artists, designers, and manufacturers from across the world, establishing Rockett St George as one of the most forward thinking and top trending online homewares stores in the market.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com