The March Hot List
As the days get longer, lighter and spring is upon us, there is so much to look forward to in the month of March.
This month we want to continue to bring you all things positively glorious by celebrating wonderful women, colourful interiors, fabulous food and more. Even better, we have teamed up with our favourite healthy fast-food chain Leon to bring you the most delightful home cooking prize bundle of them all! So, however you are choosing to spend the first month of spring, we hope that it is one filled with good vibes and plenty of smiles.
Stay Safe & Sending Love,
Jane, Lucy and Team RSG x
Win: A LEON x Rockett St George Cooking Bundle
Serving healthy, honest fast food since 2004, Leon has revolutionised the market offering delicious fresh meals across the UK. Opening their first restaurant on Carnaby Street, Leon's menu really stands out from other fast-food chains with their Mediterranean inspired cuisine. Moreover, Leon has become a go-to for many, being food you can eat on the go that is health-conscious and bursting with flavour. Distinctive by unique branding and a vegetarian, vegan-friendly menu, you can stop at Leon for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. It will not disappoint!
Leon's Grocery Products
If you, like us are missing your daily Leon fix when out and about, they have now launched an amazing grocery collection available in Sainsbury's supermarkets. The wonderfully creative collection includes vegan ready meals, sides and all-time favourites such as the fresh lemony hummus, moreish aioli sauce and irresistible waffle fries. Yum!
We are thrilled to have teamed up with Leon to offer a fabulous food bundle of dreams! This month, we are offering one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on some quirky-cool and colourful kitchen accessories paired with a selection of delicious Leon grocery products. We mean, what's not to love?!
This March, one lucky person will WIN: The Original Vegan Mayo, Garlic Aioli, Korean-Style Mayo, Aioli with Sundried Tomatoes & Harissa, Burger Sauce, Chilli Sauce, Ketchup, Beetroot Ketchup, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, LEON Happy Baking Cookbook, LEON Happy Soups Cookbook, LEON Happy Curries Cookbook, LEON Happy Salads and a £100 gift card all from LEON. PLUS: 1 x Set of 6 Assorted Coloured Brasserie Dinner Plates, 1 x Set of 2 Large Mustard Coffee Mugs With White Rim, 1 x I'm Gonna Need You To Cover That In Chocolate Retro Tea Towel, 1 x Handheld Yellow Lemon Squeezer, 1 x Smoked Glass Cafetiere/French Press and 1 x Glass Tumbler With Bamboo Lid & Stainless Steel Strawall from Rockett St George!
Click Or Tap Below For Your Chance To Win A Leon Food Bundle & Rockett St George Accessories!
Terms & Conditions Apply, Read Them Here.
Celebrate: Mother’s & Other's Day
We know that Mother's Day is an incredibly difficult day for many, so we want to make it about taking time for others. So, on Mother's and Other's Day, you may want to treat a friend, honour someone you've lost, make another mother feel special or send a gift to someone you're thinking of. There is so much you can do to make this day joyful with flowers and chocolate or a special meal or gift. So, below we have created a special dining and gifting edit so that you can make this day all the more lovely, how ever you choose to spend it. Moreover, we know that this can be a really tough day, so remember, these gifts can be for anyone! Whether it's a thinking of you gift or a treat for yourself, shop the edit below.
The Mother's & Other's Dining Edit
If you want to surprise someone special with a totally gorgeous dining table setting, we have just the accessories for it! Moreover, simply setting the table will make for a totally unique dining experience, one that any family member can cherish for years to come. So, see below to shop the Mother's and Other's Dining Edit to make someone's day on the 14th!
- Curvy Female Body Torso Candle By Belle Nous - Black & Brown
- 70's Style Shaped Smoked Glass Vase In Pink & Grey
- Set Of 2 Vintage Style Glass Tea Light Holders In Light & Dark Pink
- Textured Coupe Glass
- Beautiful Dinner Candle - Rich Burgundy Red
- Muted Grey Sakura Cherry Blossom Dinner Plate
The Mother's & Other's Gifting Edit
For those that don't know what to get, a beautiful homeware gift is always the way to go! From meaningful adornments to cosy cushions and more, a lovely interiors gift can be treasured for years to come by anyone, which is what we love! Additionally, this year, why not go quirky with your gift?! This Gifting Edit is perfect if you want to go for something totally different, so see below to shop the products.
- Octopus Table Lamp
- Carved Marble Hand Bowl / Planter
- White & Gold Wet & Wild Bath Mat
- Spread Love Not Germs Lavender Hand Sanitiser Gel
- Regal Bubble Gum Velvet Cushion
- Bite Me Tray
Edit: Colourful Living
There are so many ways that you can inject colour into your home to brighten up your life! Furthermore, we believe that a pop of dazzling colour is such an excellent mood booster for every interior. This month, we want to show you how beautiful colours can really transform a space. So, if you've always wanted to dare to be bold with your scheme, read below to find out how you can achieve this.
Colourful paint can really change the way a room looks and feels. Moreover, it's so easy to transform a plain white room with a lick of paint. You'll find that by painting your walls in a new colour, it can actually make your room feel more spacious. Who knew?! On top of this, painting your walls will add depth, creating the perfect base for art, accessories and lovely lighting.
Even better, our Paint Collection has been lovingly created for fans of moody dark tones and uplifting hues alike. So, if you are thinking of transforming your space, do it with a colour that you adore! You can't go wrong with this selection of rich paint colours, carefully crafted with stylish spaces in mind. Click here to shop the full Rockett St George Paint Collection.
If you want to go for something a little different, choosing colourful furniture is key! Moreover, for lovers of a daring dark wall, go for a boldly beautiful sofa colour to really make your space stand out from the rest. Additionally, if you prefer a serene colour scheme, you can still incorporate a pop of colour for a wonderfully calming look.
Showcasing a range of sumptuous colours, styles and fabrics, our new Bespoke Sofa Collection makes for a lust-worthy look in any corner. For eclectic schemes, we love our Turmeric Gold, Burnt Orange and Rose Pink velvet fabrics from our bespoke sofa collection. Whereas, for a neutral interior, we love Aqua, Moss Green and Caramel Gold Velvet as well as Natural Woven and Blush Boucle fabric.
Going all out with a pattern need not be scary! In fact, we absolutely love a magnificent maximalist print to really add interest to any space. Additionally, introducing a pattern into your interior through soft furnishings, wallpaper and paint is a great start. Once you find a design that you love, you can start layering patterns for a marvellously eclectic look. Whatsmore, this is a perfect way to start playing around with colour within your home decor. So...what are you waiting for?!
Amazing Art Prints
Living in colour never looked so good with a collection of quirky prints! Choosing some amazing art prints will instantly bring personality and colour to your existing scheme. Even better, why not curate a show-stopping feature wall or make a statement with one large print?! This is a divine way to start bringing colour into your interior, giving you the freedom to choose designs to adore. There are no rules when it comes to colourful pieces of art. We say, if you love it, go for it!
Eat: Seasonal Recipes
If you have always wanted to know how to cook using seasonal produce, then March is a perfect time. With springtime fast approaching, we want to share our favourite meal ideas and seasonal cookbooks for all of the family to adore. Whatsmore, these recipes are easy, beautifully colourful and will get you in the mood for warmer, lighter days!
Meal Ideas For Spring
- Spring Greens Spanakopita - Totally delicious for any meal of the day or as a snack, this spanakopita using fresh spring greens is oh-so irresistible. Click here for the full recipe.
- Halloumi Carrot & Orange Salad - A quirky colourful salad, this quick and easy dish makes for a marvellous starter or lunchtime meal. You can really wow your dinner guests at a summertime get together with this glorious salad! Click here for the full recipe.
- Mustardy Salmon With Beetroot & Lentils - Spring time healthy food never tasted so good! Easy to whip up for the whole family and looks ultra-impressive, you can't go wrong with this salmon dish. Click here for the full recipe.
- Sausage Kale & Gnocci One-Pot - Fresh and fabulous, this one-pot creation is full of flavour and super easy to make for an outdoor dinner party dish for all. Click here for the full recipe.
Our Top Seasonal Cookbooks
- Leon Ingredients & Recipes - Telling you everything you need to know about key ingredients, this wonderful book by Leon will show you how to choose the perfect produce and eat through the seasons. Additionally, the second half of the book showcases Leon's favourite recipes for combining healthy with a hint of classic comfort food.
- Nigel Slater Greenfeast - Straightforward and simple cooking for spring and summer. Nigel Slater's Greenfeast features creative recipes using vegetables, fruit, grains and pasta. Moreover, this is an excellent vegan cookbook that can also be paired with other meats or fish dishes if desired.
- One By Anna Jones - This lovely recipe book teaches you how to cook for you and your family in a conscious yet creative way. Featuring a variety of cuisines from all corners of the world, Anna Jones explores delicious meals, reducing waste and being eco-friendly in the kitchen.
If you want to get involved with eating seasonal goodness, we recommend signing up to Oddbox! Oddbox delivers farm-fresh fruit and veg weekly or fortnightly straight to your door. This clever company saves misshapen and surplus produce that isn't sightly enough for the supermarket but tastes delicious. Additionally, by signing up to receive these colourful and seasonal goods, you can do your bit to save unnecessary waste! Moreover, these fresh boxes are perfect for experimenting with different recipes, making for creative and healthy eating each week. Click here to sign up!
RSG Loves: Inspirational Women
This month, we are celebrating International Women's Day in everything we do! Rockett St George is a female-founded business and we love supporting other women and seeing fabulous females change the world. So, we have put together some of our top picks for March with inspirational women at the forefront.
- Hidden Figures - Prime Video - This incredible untold true story follows three women working at NASA whilst fighting for the recognition they deserve. Covering some important topics on black history and empowerment, this movie tells the story of resilience and females fighting for their rights. A must-watch movie.
- The Help - Prime Video - Based on the fictional novel, The Help is set in the early 60s in Mississippi. This moving film follows an aspiring writer who decides to interview the maids who have been taking care of upper-class southern families. When more and more women begin to come forward, a sisterhood is formed in the name of changing the way black maids are treated.
- I, Tonya - Prime Video - Based on the story of a talented figure skater, I, Tonya is a biographical comedy that depicts her struggles through her career, relationships and fame. With many twists and turns, Tonya remains a strong ambitious female which is what we love about this film.
Inspiring Instagram Accounts
- @charlottesevensix - Founder of @sevensixagency, Charlotte Williams advocates for inclusivity in marketing and is an all-round inspiration from beauty to business, fashion and much more!
- @stylemesunday - Inspiring us in everything from body positivity to makeup and fabulous interiors, Natalie Lee brings good vibes, leopard print and smiles to our feed. What more could you want from a gorgeous girl power instagram?!
- @candicebrathwaite - Author of the best-selling book, 'I Am Not Your Baby Mother' Candice is an inspiring mum, fashionista and insightful storyteller. Her newest book coming out this summer called 'Sister Sista' lessons in life and we can't wait for it to come out!
- Oprah Super Soul Conversations - Interviewing thought leaders, best-selling authors, spiritual luminaries and more, the wonderful Oprah guides you through life's big questions. This thought-provoking podcast has been created to 'bring you one step closer to your best self'. It is awakening, deep and brilliantly told.
- The Gurls Talk Podcast - Hosted by the amazing Awoah Aboa chatting to guests, this fierce female chat is about taking control of your life. Tackling many issues surrounding being a woman, this podcast is motivational and insightful.
- I Weigh - Jameela Jamil - Celebrating progress and not perfection, I Weigh breaks down the concept of worth through weight by discussing various important topics in an honest and empowering way.
- Optimal Living Daily - Reading daily exerts on productivity and personal development, Optimal Living Daily is a short and snappy ten-minute podcast. Giving you top tips on goal setting, being creative and more, this is a useful podcast that you can listen to once a day to learn something new.
- Acrobat Woman In Gold
- Girl Power Vase - 3 Colours Available
- Empowered Women Fig Candle
- Cool To Be Kind Large Shopper Bag
Here at Rockett St George, we are inspired by all of the wonderful women and marvellous men around us! Our fabulous team inject personality into the brand and make it what it is today and we are so thrilled to have such amazing people on board with us. This picture is a look back to normality (pre-covid 19) at our 2019 book launch, a proud moment for all! So, If you want to know a little more about us as a brand, have a read below...
Our independent UK brand was co-founded in 2007 by Jane Rockett and Lucy St George. Jane and Lucy came into the market with the aim to revitalise the home interiors with cool, unique and quirky homeware you can't find elsewhere. And what an amazing job they've done!
Fast forward over ten years later and our small online interiors shop is now driven by a fabulous team of over 30 people, with 5 warehouses and 3500 products. We have now designed a range of one of a kind products crafted in India and Marrakesh that are exclusive to our brand. These bestsellers include the Gold Drip Side Table, Leopard Love Armchair and Gold Peace Hand Ornament to name a few. On top of this, we now have a concession at Liberty London which has been the ultimate dream come true!
Women Of The World Festival
The Women Of The World Festival has gone digital this year! Showcasing interesting discussions and events from the 1st - 21st of March, there is so much to be inspired by at this online event. Moreover, with many live workshops to listen to and learn from, this is the perfect thing to get involved with from home. Featuring many special guests talking business, family, feminism and culture, why not support other women and feel empowered over the next three weeks!
Trends: Spring Interiors
This spring, we are lusting over luscious green tones for a positively quirky yet calming interior. As the outdoors begins to get greener, what better time to introduce some glorious colours into your home?! For us, spring interiors are fresh and fabulous, they represent hope and the longing for warmer, longer days. Additionally, we are going to show you how you can spruce up your home to achieve a stunning spring look. Read below to discover the latest trend, a sumptuous spring style!
Bringing The Outdoors In
To achieve a lovely leafy interior, why not bring the outdoors in?! Our beautiful collection of Faux Foliage is perfect for adding a glorious green look to any corner of your home. On top of this, plants create a calming effect which is exactly what everyone needs this spring. Moreover, if you want to curate a harmonious look, start incorporating green into other elements of your interior such as wonderful wallpaper or an amazing armchair!
Monochrome interiors need not be dull! In fact, our newest collection of moody monochrome products are perfect for adding a fresh twist to dark interiors this spring. If you love to dare with darker tones, treat yourself to something spectacular this spring. Whatsmore, we simply adore how dreamy this monochrome decor looks with gorgeous greenery. This is a delightful way to add life and brighten up your space as the weather gets warmer. So, why not introduce a quirky-cool look into your garden room, bedroom, living space or bathroom?! You will not regret it!
Enter: Instagram & Facebook Competition
Want to win a £50 e-voucher to spend online at Rockett St George?! If so, all you need to do to enter the Instagram and Facebook competition is take a picture of your fabulous space using the hashtag #rockettstgeorge.
To enter the competition simply follow the steps below:
- Take a picture of any curated corner of your home that you'd like to share with us.
- Head over to Instagram or Facebook and post the picture to your feed. You'll need to tag us using our @rockettstgeorge.co.uk handle and hashtag #rockettstgeorge to make sure we get your entry.
- And, that's it! Don't forget, you have until midnight on Tuesday the 30th March to enter. The winner will be announced on the April Hot List. Good Luck!
We are so pleased to announce that this month's winner of the Facebook & Instagram Competition is @amy_no_28!
Featuring the Abseiling Man In Antique Rust, Amy's bedroom is a colourful and cosy sanctuary! Using rich green tones paired with show-stopping patterns and plush textures, this is such a dreamy space.
Inspiration: Life In Colour
Creative with colour and effortlessly charming! Co-Founder Jane Rockett's moodboards weave dazzling interiors in with happy-go-lucky vibes and some of our favourite Rockett St George products. If you haven't already been lusting after these marvellous mood boards, check out @rockettstgeorge on Instagram for some one of a kind inspiration!
Playlist: Girl Power
The Girl Power Playlist is in celebration of International Women's Day on the 8th March! Inspiring, empowering and encouraging a sing and a dance, this playlist will bring some carefree fun to everyday life. We hope that however you choose to spend the month of March, you do it with confidence and self-love!
- Run The World (Girls) - Beyoncé
- Independent Woman Part 1 - Destiny's Child
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Lady Marmalade - Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, P!nk
- I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
- bad buy - Billie Eilish
- Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
- Man! I Feel Like A Woman! - Shania Twain
- Don't Call Me Angel - Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Ariana Grande
- Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys
And more...with the Girl Power Playlist!