- To continue to stand against racism, inequality, and discrimination of any kind.
- We commit to amplifying BAME voices in the interior design industry across our social media platforms, marketing campaigns, brand collaborations and at Rockett St George events.
- Actively redress racial inequality and diversity in our workplace and ensure that our BAME colleagues are fairly represented in the workplace.
- Review our current product range and identify where we have failed to represent BAME communities and actively redress this.
- Finally, we commit to being transparent and accountable for our actions and will periodically update this statement to reflect our ongoing work.
We will keep listening and keep learning but if you have any comments or feedback to help us work to amplify BAME voices then do not hesitate to get in touch (@rockettstgeorge.co.uk or [email protected]).
We have also included some useful resources at the bottom of this statement to help both those directly affected by recent events along with ways that we can all effect positive change in our local communities.
Jane Rockett & Lucy St George
Directors / Co-Founders of Rockett St George