- UK Delivery Standard Charge: £5.95 - this is a Royal Mail or UPS tracked 2-5 working days service
- Scottish Highlands & Isle Of Man: £24.00 - This is a Royal Mail or UPS 2-5 working days tracked service
- European Standard Delivery Charge: £15.00 - this is a tracked UPS 2-7 day service
- European Standard Delivery Charge (Non EU): £30.00 - this is a tracked UPS 2-7 day service
- US & Canada Standard Delivery Charge: £50.00 - this is a tracked UPS 4-7 day service
- Australia & New Zealand Standard Delivery Charge: £50.00 - this is a tracked UPS 4-7 day service
- The Rest of the World Standard Delivery Charge: £50.00 - this is a tracked 4-7 day service
Some items are made to order and have a longer delivery time. In these cases this is specified
within the product information. If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted with an estimated delivery date.
Some heavier items will also have a higher delivery charge. This information is also stated on the product information page.
On occasions orders may incur additional delivery charges due to weight and size. On these occasions we will contact you directly regarding this.
Unfortunately FREE DELIVERY CODES do not apply to large furniture deliveries and deliveries to the Scottish Highlands or Islands (We're just not a big and shiny enough company quite yet... but don't worry, you are still very special to us and we will get there one day and make the codes available for all of you - promise!).
Things you may need to know about your delivery:
Delivery of Furniture.
Items of furniture will be delivered by a private courier. It may be delivered separately if ordered with other items. The courier will contact you within 2 weeks from day of ordering and will arrange a delivery date with you. Please note this is not a two man delivery. So we will only be able to deliver to the front door.
INES COLE Furniture Delivery
We will liaise with you in advance of taking your order to advise of delivery costs and to arrange a mutually convenient time for delivery.We provide dimensions on our website for larger items of furniture. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in a position to accept courier delivery at the mutually agreed time. Failure to do so may mean additional delivery and storage costs being incurred, for which you would be liable for settlement prior to follow up delivery. You are also responsible for ensuring that your premises can accept the items ordered and that such items will fit through doorways and into their intended space. Items are delivered to the main entry point of your premises and, whilst we do our best to assist, it is your responsibility to move items to the room of your choice. If you’d like your order to be delivered outside the UK mainland please contact us for a quote, prior to placing your order.
These can take 7-14 days to be commissioned and dispatched and they will be dispatched directly from the designer. Please let us know if you need the item by a certain date and we will try to expedite your order.
We aim to dispatch wallpaper orders within 7 days. We are not able to help with how many roll you need, as it depends on the paper chosen, the decorator used, and the dimensions of the walls inc walls and windows. For our wallpaper guide please click here
Our wall stickers are made to order, so the adhesive is at its optimum for adhering to your wall. We aim to have them made and dispatched within 7-10 days and will usually arrive in a separate package to your main order. For application information click here.
We use ups for all international deliveries - you will be sent a tracking number via email. You may encounter customs charges with your country - this will vary from county to county and will need to be payable directly to UPS to release the package.
Our Delivery Partners.
We use a a combination of delivery options depending on the size and weight of your order
For smaller items and our standard UK delivery - We use Royal Mail Tracked service. This delivery service is tracked to your door and if you are not in to take delivery of the package Royal Mail should leave a red calling card, The item will be taken to your local depot to be collected in person. Or you can contact Royal Mail directly to arrange re delivery of the item.
This is a fully tracked service. Ups will attempt delivery three working days in a row to make a successful delivery. After three attempts the item will be delivered back to Rockett St George.
Our courier will contact you directly to arrange the delivery with you. They will arrange delivery within two weeks. Please note this is not a two man delivery. So we will only be able to deliver to the front door.
PLEASE NOTE: Should you item not be successfully delivered to you and is returned to Rockett St George HQ - we will ask to you pay an additional delivery charge of £5.95
Rockett St George are not liable for any customs charges made in the recipients countries. The customer is completely responsible for these charges.
We use the online payment gateway SagePay. SagePay has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). SagePay adhere to the most stringent levels of security, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process. We accept the following credit cards through the SagePay gateway (please note that we do not accept Amex
We also accept payment through PayPal and PayPal Express.
Returns & Exchanges:
At Rockett St George we'd like you to love every item you purchase, however, from time to time we understand that you may like to return an item.
If you would like to make a return, please follow the 3 simple steps below.
1. Register your return by filling in the form found on our returns page
, or alternatively please call or email us to confirm your request to return. 01444 253 391 email@example.com
2. Please pack and return your item in its original unused condition along with your completed returns form, (this should have arrived with your order) within 14 days of receipt of your delivery.
If you didn't receive a returns form with your order, please enclose a note with your Name and Order Number inside the box that you are returning, OR click here
to print a new form. Any items returned without a returns form or order number will not be refunded.
3. Send your return to:
RETURNS DEPT. ROCKETT ST GEORGE, UNIT 12, THE OLD KILN WORKS, DITCHLING COMMON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, HASSOCKS, BN6 8SG.
Terms and Conditions
- When posting your item back, you must obtain proof of postage of your return. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed.
- Please contact us if your item is to large or heavy to return. Rockett St George can arrange a collection. This service costs £5.95.
- Refunds will be processed when the request to return is made within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- All returns must be returned to Rockett St George within 30 days from receipt of delivery. Refunds or credit notes will not be issued after 30 days.
- Personalised or made to order items are non-refundable unless damaged or faulty.
- We do not accept exchanges.
IF YOUR ITEM HAS ARRIVED FAULTY OR DAMAGED
Please call or email the office on 01444 253391 // firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24hrs of receipt of delivery. When emailing please include photos of the damaged/faulty item. We will be able to discuss a replacement or refund for you.
Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
If your item is too big to return please call or email the office 01444 253391 / email@example.com, and we can arrange a collection service. Please note - our collection fee is £5.95.
We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
All orders (including overseas orders) will be refunded in Sterling. Rockett St George cannot be held responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result. We would ask our customers to consider this before placing any overseas orders.