- UK Delivery Standard Charge: £5.95 - this is a Royal Mail or UPS/DPD tracked 2-5 working days service
- Scottish Highlands & Isle Of Man: £24.00 - This is a DPD 2-5 working days tracked service
- European Standard Delivery Charge: £15.00 - this is a tracked UPS/DPD 2-7 day service
- European Standard Delivery Charge (Non EU): £30.00 - this is a tracked UPS/DPD 2-7 day service
- US & Canada Standard Delivery Charge: £50.00 - this is a tracked UPS/DPD 4-7 day service
- Australia & New Zealand Standard Delivery Charge: £50.00 - this is a tracked UPS/DPD 4-7 day service
PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES MAY INCUR FURTHER POSTAGE COSTS BASED ON THE FINAL WEIGHT AND SIZE OF PACKED ORDERS. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS DISPATCHED IF FURTHER POSTAGE COSTS ARE REQUIRED. UNFORTUNATELY THESE COSTS CANNOT BE CALCULATED UNTIL YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED.
- The Rest of the World Standard Delivery Charge: £50.00 - this is a tracked 4-7 day service
Need to know basis
- Some items are made to order and have a longer delivery time. This is specified on the product page of these items
- If an item that you have purchased is out of stock, you will be contacted with an estimated delivery date, and given the opportunity to cancel your order.
- Some heavier items may incur a higher delivery charge. This information is stated on the product information page.
- On occasion, orders may incur additional delivery charges due to weight and size. In this instance, we will contact you directly once your order has been placed.
- Delivery of larger items to further reaches of the UK can incur extra postage costs. This is stated on the product pages of items that may carry these costs. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss this before placing your order.
- Unfortunately FREE DELIVERY CODES do not apply to Scottish Highlands or Islands or International deliveries (We're just not a big and shiny enough company quite yet... but don't worry, you are still very special to us and we will get there one day and make the codes available for all of you - promise!)
Things you may need to know about your delivery
Delivery of Furniture
Items of furniture will be delivered by a private courier. It may be delivered separately if ordered with other items. The courier will contact you within 2 weeks from day of ordering and will arrange a delivery date with you. Please note this is not a two man delivery. So we will only be able to deliver to the front door.
INES COLE Furniture Delivery
We will liaise with you in advance of taking your order to advise of delivery costs and to arrange a mutually convenient time for delivery. We provide dimensions on our website for larger items of furniture. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in a position to accept courier delivery at the mutually agreed time. Failure to do so may mean additional delivery and storage costs being incurred, for which you would be liable for settlement prior to follow up delivery. You are also responsible for ensuring that your premises can accept the items ordered and that such items will fit through doorways and into their intended space. Items are delivered to the main entry point of your premises and, whilst we do our best to assist, it is your responsibility to move items to the room of your choice. If you’d like your order to be delivered outside the UK mainland please contact us for a quote, prior to placing your order.
Personalised items can take 7-14 days to be commissioned and dispatched and they will be dispatched directly from the designer. Please let us know if you need the item by a certain date and we will try to expedite your order. Please note that bespoke items are non-refundable.
We aim to dispatch wallpaper orders within 7 days. We are not able to help with how many roll you need, as it depends on the paper chosen, the decorator used, and the dimensions of the walls including walls and windows. For our wallpaper guide please click here
Our wall stickers are made to order, so the adhesive is at its optimum for adhering to your wall. We aim to have them made and dispatched within 7-10 days and they will usually arrive in a separate package to your main order. For application information please click here.
We use UPS/DPD for all international deliveries - you will be sent a tracking number via email. You may encounter customs charges with your country - this will vary from county to county and will need to be payable directly to UPS/DPD to release the package. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you are unsure as to the size, condition or any other aspect of the item being purchased, as we do our best to ensure that you will be fully satisfied with your order. Rockett St George are not responsible for any customs duties, you will need to cover these extra costs.
Our Delivery Partners
We use a combination of delivery options depending on the size and weight of your order
For smaller items and our standard UK delivery - We use Royal Mail Tracked service. This is not a signed for service. This delivery service is tracked to your door and if you are not in to take delivery of the package Royal Mail should leave a red calling card. The item will be taken to your local depot to be collected in person. Or you can contact Royal Mail directly to arrange re delivery of the item.
We also use DPD for small and large deliveries. If your order is sent with DPD, you will receive an email/text message from DPD to advise of your delivery. You will be able to amend the delivery day/time and address by text. This delivery service is tracked to your door and if you are not in to take delivery of the package DPD will contact you with a new delivery time.
This is a fully tracked service. Ups will attempt delivery three working days in a row to make a successful delivery. After three attempts the item will be delivered back to Rockett St George.
Our private courier delivers most of our items of furniture. Our courier will contact you directly to arrange the delivery with you. They will arrange delivery within two weeks. Please note this is not a two man delivery. So we will only be able to deliver to the front door.
PLEASE NOTE: Should your item not be successfully delivered to you and consequently returned to Rockett St George HQ - we will ask you to pay an additional delivery charge of £5.95 for a resend.
Rockett St George are not liable for any customs charges made in the recipients countries. The customer is completely responsible for these charges.
We use the online payment gateway SagePay. SagePay has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). SagePay adhere to the most stringent levels of security, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process. We accept the following credit cards through the SagePay gateway (please note that we do not accept Amex).
We also accept payment through PayPal.